Princess of Jozi

"The most stylish thing you can own is individuality"

Monday 22 August 2016

{FRAGRANCE REVIEW} Viva La Juicy Rosé by Juicy Couture


Hi lovelies! Today I will be sharing my thoughts on Viva La Juicy Rosé which I picked up in Duty Free on my recent trip overseas. This is my very first fragrance from Juicy Couture and it was launched earlier this year as a fresh, sparkling sibling of the original, syrupy Viva La Juicy Fragrance.


 The bottle is TO DIE FOR! I won’t be completely honest if I said that this bottle didn’t attract me to the Juicy Couture counter at first. The delectable fragrance is housed in a heavy and luxurious bottle covered in a gradient of baby pink and soft gold glitter. The glitter is bonded on so you don’t have to worry about it transferring everywhere.



A gold version of Juicy Couture’s iconic logo sits regally on the front of the bottle.



The stopper is clear and adorned with a huge, bright pink chiffon bow and a rose gold and pink crystal bottle charm. It’s lavish, cute, girly and totally over the top. Everything my dazzling, sparkly dreams are made of and just what I needed at the time!



The fragrance opens with citrusy Italian mandarin, zesty and sweet pear and delicate jasmine petals. Rich centifolia rose absolute and honeyed rose are combined with fresh white peony blooms to form the rich, clean heart. All the fruity, sweet and floral makings are brought together at the base with sensual amber.



Viva La Juicy Rosé is an Eau De Parfum and is described as an effervescent pop. It’s light, fresh and fizzy when first spritzed and works into a sumptuous balance of fruits and florals. With hints of fruity sweetness and opulent florals in a fresh, bubbly blend; I feel like it fits my personality so well. It’s sparkling and light-hearted but also a little bit grown up. My spirits are lifted every time I open this bottle!



The wear is 4-5 hours on my skin. What I absolutely love about Viva La Juicy Rosé is that, for a fragrance filled with rose and flowers, the dry-down isn’t powdery at all. It settles into a sparkling, honeyed scent.



I’ve been wearing Viva La Juicy Rosé all the time recently and I have received many compliments. With Spring and Summer just around the corner, this charming, sparkly fragrance is the perfect treat!



You can find Viva La Juicy Rosé at all leading fragrance retailers.


Until next time

Love, roses and pink and gold sparkles

Zaakira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers... Please feel free to comment:)