Princess of Jozi

"The most stylish thing you can own is individuality"

Monday 6 February 2017

{BEAUTY REVIEW} | Me & Youth Quick Beauty Fix


Hi beauties! Today I’m going to be giving you a quick rundown of the Me & Youth (rebranded from Beauty Fix) Quick Beauty Fix spray and sharing some of my impressions with you. This 3 in one face mist is produced right here in South Africa and completely cruelty free.



Me & Youth is loaded with rose water and other botanicals and soothing extracts like aloe vera and cucumber. These ingredients make sure your skin is calm and happy. It is housed in a simple black and white spray bottle and is so easy to use. You can also pop the 50mL bottle into your handbag and use it throughout the day.



You can use this spray to nourish your face further after moisturizing and to prime and awaken your skin before makeup. It is also a fixing spray which means that it blends together all the products you’ve used on your face and leaves a fresh, polished finish. It also helps to set product that can eventually pool into fine lines and keeps away that caked look. Me & Youth can also be used to simply awaken and hydrate your skin at any time during the day.



I personally love Me & Youth. I used it to fix my makeup and I am truly happy with the results. It really gave the most refined finish. I also used it on its own a few times when my skin was feeling exhausted from the heat and air conditioning and it really made my skin feel less exhausted.



You can order Me & Youth here and it costs just ZAR250 for 50mL of product. You can also pick up at bottle at these stockists.

Have you tried Me & Youth. Pop me a comment or tweet and let me know!

Until next time

Love and sparkles

Zaakira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers... Please feel free to comment:)