Princess of Jozi

"The most stylish thing you can own is individuality"

Tuesday 2 August 2016

{OOTD} | MUSE//MEWs


Hooded Top – Shop Brett Robson | Jeans – H&M | Boots – Timeless Shoes (Gift) | Sunglasses – Primark


The hysteria of Pokémon Go was at its peak when I was in the UK and I spent a great amount of time hunting and catching with my brothers. It was loads of fun, of course, and we also managed to see and identify loads more monuments and landmarks than we would have without the game. The downside was that we didn’t have power banks or portable chargers so our adventures were short lived.




Honestly when Pokémon Go was announced all that time ago I really didn’t think it would take on this well. I’ve always loved Pokémon, it is a warm and safe place for me and it’s something I can share with my brothers despite the mega age gap.



If you’re a regular reader you’ve probably seen my previous Pokémon themed posts. If not you can have a look here and here.

This is a very casual outfit and for running around (and catching Pokémon) I’d probably switch out the boots with sneakers. The hooded top is another winner designed by friend Brett. There’s tons of gorgeous stuff in her store right now so best you have a look. ;)

The lipstick is Urban Decay Vice in Violate. I am OBSESSED with these lipsticks. More on that soon though!


Now, best I’d get going. Jigglypuff is trying to alert me of the Mew (MEWS/MUSE haha!) that’s lurking about.



Until next time

Even if you lose in battle, if you surpass what you've done before, you have bested yourself.” – Marshal, Unova Elite Four

Love and sparkles
Zaakira xox


P.s I’ll be sharing some travel photos, tips and hauls soon. Let me know if there’s anything specific you’d like to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers... Please feel free to comment:)