Princess of Jozi

"The most stylish thing you can own is individuality"

Thursday 22 September 2016

{OOTD} | 1980


Jeans – Jet | Bodysuit – ZARA | Jacket – MrP | Choker – Shop Brett Robson | Necklace – Forever 21 | Tote Bag – Pigments SA | Boots – ZARA | Sunglasses – Thrift Store

Lipstick – Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Heartless


Hi dolls! Today I’m sharing yet another black and white outfit with you. I LOVE monochrome and I wear it so much that the husband has starting calling me MSDOS. (Developer joke?)


We snapped this look really quickly before a launch I was attending. It was that time of the day when the sun was just disappearing between the buildings, hence that hazy look.



I was still recovering from a bad bout of the flu and I don’t even know how I managed to put a whole outfit together that didn’t involve a fluffy dressing gown and panda pyjama pants. Even more surprising was that I didn’t smell of Vicks for the first time in a week!



I’m really excited at how my style is changing and evolving into something less gimmicky and more classic and wearable. I still love those quirky and edgy elements though!



Until next time

Be kind!

History is a relentless master. It has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside.”  - John F. Kennedy

Love and sparkles
Zaakira xox                                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers... Please feel free to comment:)